Saturday, October 18, 2008

slumber parties, giggles, pizza, movies, noise, belly laughs!

Five giggly girls celebrated Meredith's 9th birthday. What a night! I am still tired. Girls can laugh and giggle about absolutely NOTHING! And they all talk at once and somehow still know what each person is saying. Unbelievable. I guess women can be just as bad, but we aren't nearly on the same decibel level.


Simple fun....ChuckECheese, sleeping bags, movies, popcorn, and lots of laughter. After arriving home from the pizza place, we spread out the sleeping bags, had cake, opened presents, and then it happened. I knew the day would come, but never thought it would be so soon. I got the inevitable, "We've got it covered, Mommy." (Stab! Pain!) That was the nice way of saying, "Leave!" "Go upstairs!" "No grown ups allowed or invited!"
Sad.
I'm old.

3 comments:

The O'Herns said...

Happy Late BDay Meredith! Looks like you had fun!!

Caden's Mommy said...

AHHHHHHHHH...Addison will say that to me one day! Happy Birthday Meredith!!!

Richard said...

I really like your blog. I have it book marked. Easy to read and interesting.

- Your brother :)