Friday, September 26, 2008

FIREPROOF.....GO SEE IT.

If you haven't been out on a date lately, take your spouse and go see the movie, Fireproof. It is by the group that produced Facing the Giants. It is nice to see God glorified and scripture on the screen! Support the movie! Christ's love is the center of this film on marriage. Christ is our ultimate example of love. Without the understanding of His love for us, we cannot truly love our spouse. God's love is amazing and so is my marriage. Thank you, Lord! I am blessed.

3 comments:

The O'Herns said...

We saw it today after church - but no date :( - kids and Meemaw went with us but it was great!

Scott, Jenn and Anna said...

Saw the link to your blog on your "facebook status" hehe. Cute page and love the "planting Daisies". I may have to use that with Anna, it's so true =) I went and saw this movie with my pastor's wife Barb and Emily McAuliff....we should have taken our husbands! IT was so good, what a GREAT movie. I just loved it and was so enlightened that it was on the big screen. I hope many many people get a chance to see it and support it.

GoteeMan said...

Hey, gal... just dropping in to see your blog as well...

Great to reconnect after 25 years...

Jeff