Monday, September 22, 2008

9-1-1


Out of the mouths of babes....

Today we were driving down the road and discussing what happens when you call 9-1-1. This is a reoccuring conversation with kids. Anytime you see an accident, an ambulance, a fire truck, a police car....same conversation all over again.  Today she asked exactly what happens when the 9-1-1 operator answers. I told her that they will answer and say, "9-1-1...what is your emergency?" My little actress says, "And you would answer something like......'Help! Someone has just passed out and is suffering from SELF-CONSCIOUSNESS!"

Yes, daughter, there are times when we could possibly pass out from "self consciousness."


2 comments:

The O'Herns said...

O.k., i need a good meredith story now..lol!! And big news at our home...cadie made the chorus at cracker trail...and she sings like her mother...yikes :)!! Amy

Planting Daisies said...

Don't you just love kids? I tell you, mine keep me laughing. You tell Cadie that I am so happy for her! I still don't like it that they make them try out....but she made it!!! that's great! Yippee!